We counsel our clients through every stage of wealth building, from accumulation and growth to leaving a legacy for the next generation. At R|W, we abide by a model we call the Four Cornerstones of Real Wealth. Each cornerstone sets the foundation for sustained growth and overall stability.
Four cornerstones, one solid financial foundation.
- Managing Portfolio Risk
- Tax-aware Investment Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Socially Responsible Investing
- Alternative Investments
- Real Estate, Private Equity and Other Unique Assets
Borrowing & Liability Management
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Secured Lines of Credit
- Education Financing
- Business Financing
- Specialty Financing
Non-Portfolio Risk Management
- Life Insurance for Protection of Family
- Life Insurance for Business Succession
- Health, Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Business and Professional Liability Insurance
Estate Planning & Fiduciary Services
- Legacy Planning with Wills and Trusts
- Estate, Gift and Generation-Skipping Tax Planning
- Titling and Beneficiary Designations
- Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Healthcare Powers
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Planning for Business Interests and Illiquid Assets
Adhering to a goals-based planning process is the best predictor of success. We make it easier for you to commit by creating realistic goals and timelines, then course-correcting when necessary.
There’s freedom in discipline. By minimizing external distractions and addressing the behaviors that can lead to poor financial decisions, we work to liberate you from the decisions that might detour your success.
We’re only one piece of your overall Real Wealth puzzle. We’ll regularly collaborate with the other experts in your corner, such as tax and accounting professionals and attorneys. If you don’t already have a team of trusted advisors, we can connect you with colleagues to round out your personal team.